Address: 1430 E. John Street.
History: Formerly known as Interlake Park when the land was owned by Consolidated Water Power and Paper company. Company president, Stanton W. Mead, and company secretary, Thomas A. Duda, signed the deed over to the city of Appleton for $1. The swimming pool opened in 1961.
[Post~Crescent 16-Dec-1958 B-10]
Off Street Parking
Email comments to email@example.com